The MENARINI Group – a private pharmaceutical group headquartered in Florence, Italy – is currently:
• The number 1 pharmaceutical laboratory in Italy;
• The 17th largest pharmaceutical laboratory in Europe;
• The 32nd largest pharmaceutical laboratory in the world.
With 17,700 employees worldwide, the MENARINI Group boasts a turnover of €3.9 billion*. Its long-term vision for management can be broken down into three focal points:
• Developing marketing agreements with the largest global groups;
• Striving for international development;
• Significant investments in research.
(*Data collected in 2021)
The MENARINI Group launched its business in France in 1992 and has since observed constant growth, notably within the past few years.
MENARINI owes this momentum to the quality of its products and medical records, to which we attach great importance, as well as the enthusiasm of its some 600 employees, ever-attentive and ready to serve our network of healthcare professionals.
The company holds the virtues of its employees in high regard. They share the Group's core values:
• Team spirit;
• Human-centered qualities.
This corporate culture is perpetuated by the high rate of internal promotions; numerous executive positions are now held by employees promoted internally.